Reducing fixed network costs through technical optimization and individual contracts
Importance of fixed telephony in companies
Even today, it is hard to imagine companies without fixed networks - and for many companies it is still one of the most important means of communication. It enables direct exchange, and for many customers it represents the lowest hurdle to establishing contact.
The Covid pandemic in particular once again highlighted the importance of landlines, when meetings no longer took place in person, but the number of telephone conferences (in addition to meeting tools) rose again.
In addition to accessibility (telephony), the area of fixed network connections now increasingly includes the topic of Internet connections.
In the area of fixed network telephony, companies today are positioned very differently and need appropriate solutions: from decentralized connections and alarm systems to central SIP trunks, all shades can be found.
We are happy to support you in finding the ideal solution for you!
What are fixed services?
By fixed telephony services, we mean all services relating to fixed telephony and the associated hardware/software. Frequently, the topic of fixed telephony also goes hand in hand with Internet and/or WAN. Specifically, this includes:
- Telephony: internal telephony, national telephony to mobile and fixed network connections, international telephony to countries within and outside the EU
- Hardware/software: physical and virtual PBXs, cloud telephony
- Carrier line: Due to the switch-off of ISDN and the change to IP (Internet Protocol), fixed network telephony requires a corresponding data line as a carrier medium; possible options here are, in particular, dedicated lines, shared use of existing lines (quality of service for WAN), voice clients via VPN
First, we determine your current contract situation, including notice periods and remaining terms, as well as your expenses.
Based on volume and location data, billing information, external and internal influences, we determine your needs and answer the question together with you:
What will you need in the future?
Depending on the information gathered, we will enter into negotiations with the existing provider with regard to a consolidated new offer or submit your requirements to the market as part of an invitation to tender.
After tender and negotiation support, we also check the contracts for commercial factors on your behalf.
We are happy to support you with our knowledge and competence to provide you a comprehensive offer.
We work completely independent of providers and are only committed to you as our customer.
Of course we are also at your disposal with corresponding services, e.g.
- Examination and evaluation of existing offers
- optimization of your contracts
- operational support for conversions
- one-time or ongoing invoice verification